Analyst II (Gas Chromatography Semi-volatile organics)Prism Laboratories, Inc.
Prism Laboratories, Inc., in Charlotte, NC, has a position available in our environmental laboratory. The position requires a person to be familiar with EPA Gas Chromatography (GC-FID and/or GC-ECD) methods for the analysis of TPH, PCBs and Pesticides in soil, and wastewater. The candidate must be energetic and a quick learner, with attention to detail in good laboratory techniques, documentation and quality. Prism is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Analyst II (Gas Chromatography Semi-volatile organics)
- Analysis of soil and water extracts using EPA and similar methodologies.
- Familiarity with EPA methods SW846-8081, 8082 and 608
- Applicant should be familiar with gas chromatography techniques and troubleshooting.
- Possess a minimum of 2+ years of laboratory experience in this area.
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry or equivalent Science discipline.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including daily and weekend overtime when needed, to meet turnaround time requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now to email your resume email@example.com