Petroleum Transport Drivers (Charlotte - NC)Reliable Tank Line
Petroleum Transport Drivers
Reliable Tank Line is seeking Local Drivers to haul petroleum products out of our Spartanburg Terminal in South Carolina! Drivers are responsible for the safe delivery of multiple petroleum products to our customers in the Charlotte, NC Area.
To safely transport petroleum products from multiple loading racks to a variety of customers. Drivers will be in contact with the public while driving transport vehicles and delivering at customer locations. Drivers will be expected to conduct themselves in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Must have a clean driving record, stable work history and possess Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement. One year of verifiable Class A driving experience required.
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance:
- Eligible for enrollment after 2 months of continuous employment.
- Participation in wellness program discounts premium.
Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability:
- Eligible for enrollment after two months of continuous employment.
- Bundle package for less than $8 per month.
- $50,000 in life insurance.
- Short Term Disability - 50% of normal gross pay for 90 days (5 day waiting period required)
- Long Term Disability - 60% of normal monthly earning (available after 90 days)
- Sign on bonus - inquire when you apply!
- Per trip pay system. Extremely competitive pay that is predictable and easy to verify.
- Additional pay for night/weekend/holiday work.
- Additional pay for pump, split, terminal hop, etc.
- Seniority bonus after 1, 2, and 3 years with Reliable Tank Line.
- Production Compensation Plan available up to $3,000.00
- Referral bonus.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
401(K) & Profit Sharing:
- 401,000 with dollar for dollar matching up to 5% of gross pay for eligible employees.
- Profit sharing contribution deposited to 401,000 for eligible employees.