Maintenance/Housekeeping SupervisorRidge Care Senior Living
Are you skilled at equipment repairs, minor renovations, and housekeeping? If that's you then this could be a job for you. Ridge Care, a leader in Senior Housing, is seeking a Full-time Maintenance/Housekeeping Supervisor for Preston House Memory Care, located in Charlotte, NC.
Qualified team member familiar with NC safety requirements, including fire, security, sanitation and building codes as well as Adult Care Home rules concerning environmental factors is preferred. Must demonstrate ability to apply critical, sound thinking and decision-making to a variety of situations with oversight from the Regional Maintenance Director. Must be comfortable working with the elderly and with persons living with dementia. This role is to support and uphold an attractive, clean and safe environment for residents, their families and team members as well as supervising the housekeeping department.
- Basic knowledge and experience of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Senior Living preferred.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems and work independently.
- Must have strong verbal and computer skills for researching products, e-mails, purchasing on-line.
- Coordinates outside contractors and services, obtaining bids and monitoring appropriate completion of work.
- Turns over resident rooms quickly and returns them to a rent ready standard for resale. This is a position that may require timely emergency response and availability.
Interested in joining the Preston House Memory Care team?