Maintenance TechnicianRiverstone Communities, LLC
Riverstone Communities is seeking qualified applicants for our full time Maintenance Technician position with Charlotte Hills Mobile Home Park in Charlotte, NC.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of one year, verifiable, hands-on experience in areas such as electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc. Good attitude a customer service skills are a must. Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for accuracy.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the completion of home rehabs.
- Rehab and trash out of available inventory.
- Repairing and replacing water lines and meters.
- Emergency and non-emergency service requests.
- Completing community inspections and distributing violations.
- Ensuring the communities overall exterior appearance and grounds are maintained.
- Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment, and work outside in all types of weather.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Responsible and honest.
- Self motivating and task orientated.
Salary varies based on experience. Our competitive compensation package includes full medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays. There is also 40% rent concession should the community have available vacancy.