RECRUITING PROFESSIONALSSamaritan's Purse
SEASONAL RECRUITING PROFESSIONALS
Operation Christmas Child Processing Center
Samaritan's Purse is seeking experienced full-time, temporary Recruiting Professionals for the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center in Charlotte, NC. Candidates will be responsible for working as part of a full cycle recruiting in a team environment - sourcing, screening, qualifying and closing while maintaining a pipeline of ready-to-hire candidates throughout the project.
These seasonal, full time positions begin in August 2018 and continue through the completion of the OCC project at year end (December 2018). Consideration will be given to qualified local candidates with the most suitable combination of the following characteristics:
• Two to three years of hands-on, high volume recruiting or staffing experience
• In-depth sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessment skills
• Working knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Solid computer skills and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems - Exceptional MS Word experience is highly desired
• Ability to remain focused & on task under fast paced, rapidly changing conditions
• Ability to follow a structured process & keep accurate, organized records
• Strong work ethic, high level of self-motivation
• Commitment, integrity, flexibility and the ability to work as a team
• Willingness to serve others and model a Christian lifestyle
TO APPLY: Click "Apply Button"
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for an opportunity with impact come see how we serve.