Team Coaches, Dock & Warehouse Workers, Prep Associates, Cash & Mail Processors
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING! - JOIN US!
Serve with Samaritan’s Purse as an Operation Christmas Child Build a Shoebox employee and you will work with thousands of volunteers to help bring Jesus’ love to children around the world. When you work in our Charlotte Processing Center, you help facilitate the processing and preparation of our Build a Shoebox online Shoeboxes for distribution to children in need. You are acting as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to bring joy to children, families, and communities. Operation Christmas Child has temporary job opportunities for qualified, dependable and committed individuals who have the desire to be part of this meaningful ministry. You, or someone you know, may be an ideal candidate to serve in a temporary associate position at the Charlotte Processing Center.
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week including Saturdays), with both first and second shift available. The positions will work Tuesday - Saturday with Sunday and Monday off. Requirements include clean background along with social media and pastoral/spiritual mentor references.
• Team Coaches – Candidates with supervisory, team or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead volunteers in Build a Box shoebox processing.
• Dock & Warehouse Workers – Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Heavy lifters must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.
• Prep Associates - Candidates with the ability to mult-task, lift up to 25lbs and able to lead volunteers.
• Data Entry Keyers – (alpha numeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
• Cash Processors – Cash handling experience required. Responsible for preparation of cash donations for processing.
• Mail Processors – Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
• Forklift Operators – Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.