Lead Sales Business Development RepresentativeSentryOne
The Lead Sales Business Development Representative is results oriented with strong communication skills. This position is primarily responsible for leading top of funnel activity focused on creating a high volume of prospect engagement. The Lead Sales Business Development Representative will manage daily activities and group expectations against targets. These responsibilities include setting lead development campaign strategy, creating call and email messaging, making outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, electronic communication with prospects, scheduling demonstrations of SentryOne’s software and managing team key metrics. The Lead Sales Business Development Representative will be highly motivated and drive positive prospect experiences that support the company’s overall sales goals.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Manage team schedule and activity to achieve key targets
- Collaborate with marketing to establish campaign messaging & execution
- Make outbound calls to leads
- Achieve product demonstrations and opportunity targets through lead development activity
- Engage with prospects in a time sensitive manner prescribed by the Sales Manager
- Maintain a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement.
- Receive and qualify inbound sales calls / messages
- Proactively cold call target accounts for business development
- Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements.
Ability to Multi Task: Proven ability to manage multiple issues and/or projects successfully bringing them all to resolution in a timely manner.
Problem Solving: Anticipates problems, recognizes and accurately evaluates the signs of a problems and analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when dealing with customers in order to exceeding customer expectations.
Detail Orientation: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and 2+ years’ experience
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Experience in B2B cold calling, sales or business development
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed personal quotas and goals
- Strong attention to detail and accurate documentation
- Professional communication skills and ability to connect with IT business leaders
- Positive attitude towards work, teammates and working with colleagues in other departments
SentryOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer