Human Resources DirectorSGA Narmour Wright Design
SGA|NarmourWright Design is seeking a highly qualified Human Resources Director.
Job qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- 10 years minimum experience in working in the Human Resources field
- Strong writing and communication skills are requisite.
- Must be personable and highly motivated
- Experience in personnel and benefits compliance with state, federal and local regulations for businesses over 50 people.
- Experience in procuring and managing a complete suite of business benefits.
- Experience in employee recruitment and retention.
Job responsibilities include:
- Management and coordination of all benefits for a 50 + person firm.
- Administration of licensure and continuing education for all professional personnel within the firm.
- Management of personnel reviews and processes
- Competitive analysis of compensation and benefits
- Management of corporate employment policy and related issues.
- Employee retention and program coordination
- Personnel recruitment to include ad placement, social media recruitment, attendance at job fairs and conferences, and various other techniques.
Compensation: Competitive salary and full benefits depending upon experience.
Job Locations Available: Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, Pawleys Island, SC or Greenville, SC
Email resume to: email@example.com
SGA | NarmourWright Design is a multifaceted firm, offering an integrated approach to planning, architecture, interior design and landscape architecture. SGA | NarmourWright consists of 50 professionals across four offices in the Carolinas. Visit www.sganwdesign.com for more information about the firm.