CALL CENTER SUPERVISORSuite 1000
SUITE 1000 is a small privately owned inbound call center that has been in business for over 30 years. At SUITE 1000, we pride ourselves on hiring people that care about our clients and care about each other. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years.
We currently have the following position open
2nd shift Call Center Supervisor
· Working Supervisor: 50% of time on calls, 25% training & coaching and 25% HR duties.
· Supervise 6-8 CSR’s.
· You will report to our Customer Service Manager, participate in in-house Manager meetings and interact directly with our clients' staff members.
· No selling, telemarketing, collections or complaint lines.
We hire employees for specific days and hours (no shift-bidding).
This full-time position includes the following hours.
· - 2nd shift (40 hrs./wk., will determine your preferred start time when you contact us).
You will have a weekday off every week for personal business.
PAYRATE: $15+ per hour depending upon experience. Please don’t hesitate to apply if your current pay rate is higher than our posted minimum. We will definitely take your skill level and history of managing teams into consideration when we make a final offer. Also, an additional pay premium is available for candidates fluent in Spanish as well as English. We pay weekly.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of previous telephone, computer, and Internet navigation experience.
- One year of previous experience supervising others in a call center or customer service department.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to multitask (i.e. listen to callers, move through computer screens, type, and ask questions).
- Strong spelling and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Cultivate positive teamwork and provide training, coaching and mentoring to your staff.
To inquire about the position and get additional information click here: