Inside Sales Accounts RepresentativeThe Charlotte Observer
Observer Media Group has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Accounts Representative to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! The Inside Sales Accounts Representative develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned account base and share insight with sales team.
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new and existing customers) within identified caterogires and assigned geography.
- Utilize category-specific value propositions to incorporate impactful insights into proposals.
- Target & build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client's needs through a CIA.
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed.
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue.
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc.
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Driven, sales oriented, self starter, self motivated and persistent.
- High School required - college preferred
- 1 year of sales experience is preferred
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build relationships
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary plus commissions and incentives that increase with achieving/exceeding sales goals along with full benefits. Observer Media Group, powered by The Charlotte Observer, is an equal opportunity employer.