Key Accounts CoordinatorThe Charlotte Observer
The Charlotte Observer has an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Coordinator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team!
Working in collaboration with Key Account Sales team (including pre-sales preparation), responsible for the account management and fulfillment of Corporate Accounts revenue in the local market and/or region. Fulfillment includes ad order entry, execution of corporate IO’s and monitoring/optimizing print/digital campaigns. Responsible for the trafficking of all preprint/P&D/AdNote insertion orders from client submission through order sign off with Production. Timely and accurate order entry and order verification is key.
- Develop relationship with corporate accounts and identify accounts with upsell opportunity, when designated as main point of contact. Regularly update data in Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Support preprint operations by ordering, internal/external scheduling, reports, affidavits, billing and addressing issues, etc.
- Collaborate with Ad Operations/Packaging to ensure that each order is entered and fulfilled accurately
- Ability to multitask while maintaining the highest level of accuracy.
- Deep understanding of our distribution system and procedures
- Produce distribution Reports, P&D reports and shortage reports. tearsheets/e-tears and affidavits, as needed
- Understands the logistics of preprint distribution
The Preprint Coordinator increases the efficiency of the Key Account Sales team by directly handling all preprint insertion orders.
Supports Key account Marketing Consultants
- Customer Service Minded
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, Sense of Urgency
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient in Salespoint, Sales Force and AdBase
- Proficient in Gmail and Google Apps.
- Looks up upsell opportunities within each order to ensure revenue is maximized.
- Proactively addresses issues with distribution and order discrepancies.
- Provides backup to other Key Account Coordinators
- Stays abreast of workflows and procedures.
- Helpful & responsive to questions & requests.
Reports to: Preprint Manager
McClatchy is an equal opportunity employer