CNAs & Companion SittersTop Notch Home Health Care
Top Notch Nursing & Home Care
Companion Sitters and CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants)
Shifts available: 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts, also live in.
Must have current TB test and provide criminal background check.
We offer flexible schedules.
We are looking for caring and compassionate CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) & Companion Sitters to be a part of our team.
CNAs assist patients with daily activities and while some CNAs have additional responsibilities, such as administering medication, the core functions on the job include:
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org