Senior Treasury Analyst
Senior Treasury Analyst
The Senior Treasury Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing the University’s cash flow, assets, investments, debt, and liquidity. This position requires strong analytical skills and experience. Candidates must be able to compile, analyze, prepare graphs/charts, present outcomes, and trends, and make recommendations to university leadership. Additionally, this position requires familiarity with financial statements and the ability to use analytical approaches for trend analysis and other reporting/presentations.
- Integrate data from various cash flow sources to provide up-to-date forecasts and sensitivity analysis. Seek to improve upon the cash flow preparation process, utilizing differing modeling approaches where warranted.
- Develop, update, and implement liquidity plans and ensure the University has adequate liquidity at the lowest cost.
- Research and resolve cash management errors and work with Finance administration to ensure proper booking of transactions. Manage processes for opening, modifying, and closing University bank and financial institution accounts.
- Develop processes to ensure that the quality, quantity, and accuracy of work performed meet required standards.
- Assess and suggest risk mitigation and cost reduction strategies for the University's foreign currency exposures including transaction and in-country risks.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
This position will remain open until filled. This is an Exempt level, benefited position. The University will perform background checks on all new hires prior to employment. For questions about the application process, please contact Daniel Strong, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Applications that do not contain all of the required documents will not receive full consideration, please note that multiple documents can be uploaded in the box.
Process for External Applicants:
Please apply through Workday, and search for ‘R0052358'. Complete an application online and attach a cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references (name, email address, telephone number, and address).
Process for Internal UVA Applicants:
Please apply through your Workday Home page, search “Find Jobs,” and search for ‘R0052358.’ Complete an application online and attach a cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references (name, email address, telephone number, and address).
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience; Five years experience.
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.