CNC Press Brake OperatorW H Rogers Sheet Metal Inc
Qualified candidate must be able to set up and run a press brake. The ideal candidates should have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience working as a CNC Press Brake Operator in a manufacturing environment. Candidates should possess good analytical skills and ability to express clearly both in verbal and written form and be mechanically inclined with "hands on" experience in this technical trade.
Candidates must be highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team environment to cover one or more of the following work areas:
- Proficient reading mechanical drawings for machine and tooling setup
- Proficient with precision sheet metal, flat layouts and bend deductions
- Operate CNC Press Brake in a safe manner
- Complete quality checks on first article and completed parts
- Utilize hand measurement tools as required
- Perform necessary maintenance activities
This position offers competitive wages and benefit package. Both full-time and part-time positions available.
Candidate must complete a drug screening process. Hours of operation are 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday plus overtime when needed. Please attach resume when responding via email, mail it to WH Rogers 837 Toddville Rd. Charlotte, NC 28214, or fax resume to 704/394-2194