WelderW H Rogers Sheet Metal Inc
Metal Fabricator in Charlotte, NC is looking for an experienced Welder.
The qualified candidate must be able to:
- Perform MIG, and TIG type welds with stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon metals
- Read and accurately interpret project notes, fabrication drawings and understand weld symbols
- Possess experience with welding, and then blending, polished stainless steel while TIGing
- Must have excellent math skills
- Cut metal using shears, saw, plasma cutter or other equipment
- Operate power tools including sanders, grinders, etc
- Operate a forklift or crane as needed to move materials
It is important to note that aesthetics are as important as the overall integrity of the weld. If available, please include some electronic examples of your work by attaching one or more pictures with your response to this ad.
Benefits includes paid vacation, paid time off for most major holidays, paid employee health insurance coverage and company matching retirement plan.
Hours of operation are 6:00am - 2:30pm,Monday -- Friday, plus overtime when needed.
Please attach resume when responding via email,
Mail resume to: WH Rogers, 837 Toddville Rd., Charlotte, NC 28214 or
Fax Resume to: 704-394-2194