ElectriciansWayne J. Griffin Electric
Are you an electrician looking for a new opportunity?
Wayne J. Griffin Electric Inc., a leading merit shop electrical contractor with over 35 years of experience, is seeking hard-working individuals to work on our projects located throughout the Charlotte area.
Electricians - Must possess a minimum of five (5) years electrical installation experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
Some job responsibilities might include:
· Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
· Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
· Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
· Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
· Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
· Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
· Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
We offer competitive wages and great benefits including: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401(k) with company contribution, vacation, personal days, 9 holidays and tuition reimbursement up to $2000 per year.
Please call 800-421-0151, Ext. 5314 or
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject NCC/employment.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates are considered for employment