ElectriciansWayne J. Griffin Electric Inc.
Opportunities for Electricians
Wayne J. Griffin Electric Inc., a leading merit shop electrical contractor, has multiple projects located throughout the Charlotte area. Whether you have training in the Electrical trade or are looking for a career change, we may have an opportunity for you!
We offer competitive wages, a solid veterans package, and other great benefits, including:
paid vacation/sick/holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401(k) with company contribution, and tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 / year.
Must have a minimum of five (5) years electrical installation experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
Some job responsibilities might include:
· Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
· Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
· Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
· Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
· Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
· Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables,
cleaning circuits etc.
· Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All Qualified candidates are considered for employment.
• Charlotte, NC • Duluth, GA
• Durham, NC • Pelham, AL
116 Hopping Brook Road Holliston, MA 01746.