Academic Programs Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Vice President for Academic Affairs & Workforce Development, the Academic Programs Coordinator manages projects and reports to enhance quality instruction, institutional effectiveness, and academic compliance. The Academic Programs Coordinator maintains all programs of study, prepares the curriculum course schedule, supports the Vice President, and acts as a liaison between the office of the Vice President and curriculum divisions.
For additional duties and responsibilities, please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
- Associate Degree in Business, Office Administration, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to Five years of office experience required.
- Experience using Datatel/Colleague preferred.
- Experience using MS Office applications to create documents including spreadsheets and reports.
- Experience using Adobe PDF writer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collegially with faculty and staff.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment required.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($2,761 – 3,451/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
Proposed Hire Date: October 01, 2021
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: September 23, 2021
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.