Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Under the direction of the Director of Financial Aid, the Assistant Director is responsible for management of the Childcare Program, the awarding/packaging of Title IV and State Grant Programs, and Veterans Affairs. The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting with the maintenance and management of the financial aid process and other duties assigned by the Director of Financial Aid and Dean of Student Services.
For additional responsibilities and duties, visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Training /experience with computer software required.
- Two years’ experience in the administration of Federal and State financial aid preferred.
- Training/experience with Datatel and with computer hardware and peripherals preferred.
- Must be proficient in mathematics and experience with managing budgets is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with students and as part of an office team.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgement in handling confidential material required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and some weekends to meet position responsibilities.
- Must be able to travel overnight to attend workshops and conferences.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,099 – 3,874/monthly)
Proposed Hire Date: July 01, 2023
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: June 04, 2023
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.