Bookstore ManagerWestern Piedmont Community College
BOOK STORE MANAGER
The Bookstore Manager is responsible for the operations of the Bookstore including the sale and rental of textbooks as well as sale of other merchandise related to the College.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Degree in Business Administration preferred.
3. 2-3 years of work experience required.
4. Experience in retail preferred (preferably in a higher education setting).
5. Management or supervisory experience preferred.
6. Ability to communicate in verbal and written form required.
7. Computer skills required.
8. Computer experience in MS Word, MS Excel, Booklog, Datatel or Timber software preferred.
9. Some major physical activity is required during stocking of books and supplies lifting or moving up to 75 pounds. Must be able to stand for long periods, reach above head, and kneel during the normal course of a day.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and credentials.
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
Proposed Hire Date: February 01, 2018
For First Consideration, Applications Must be Received by: December 15, 2017
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.