ControllerWestern Piedmont Community College
The Controller, reporting to the Vice President for Administrative Services / CFO, is responsible for the supervision and daily operations of the Business Office including purchasing, receiving and disbursement of funds, capital assets and financial accounting for all funds budgeted for the College.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Master’s or Professional Certification such as CPA or CMA preferred.
- Five years’ experience in related field.
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles including fund accounting, accruals, and preparation of financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills with students, employees, and external agencies.
- Ability to supervise and direct activities of the Business Office personnel.
- Demonstrated computer experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Software: Datatel, Informer, E-Trieve document retention and E-Forms preferred.
- Community college experience preferred.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($4,630 – 5,787/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: September 30, 2018
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.