Coordinator, Community Service and Personal Enrichment ProgramsWestern Piedmont Community College
Coordinator, Community Service and Personal Enrichment Programs
(Part - Time)
The Coordinator, Community Service and Personal Enrichment Programs will manage current community service self-supported programs, conduct needs/interest surveys, create new programs, market programs and manage part-time instructors.
- A combination of experience and formal education equivalent to a two-year degree required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Excellent computer skills including database management software and Excel preferred.
- Active in community service organizations preferred.
- Ability to conduct interest surveys, analyze data and create new programs preferred.
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
Proposed Hire Date: September 10, 2018
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: Open Until Filled
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655