Coordinator/Instructor, Physical EducationWestern Piedmont Community College
The primary purposes of the Coordinator/Instructor are to provide quality instruction and advising for the students of Western Piedmont Community College and to supervise all aspects of courses and staff within the department.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education from an accredited institution is required.
- Teaching experience required.
- Community college teaching experience preferred.
- Previous administrative experience with demonstrated leadership ability is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate skills for and participate in all Physical Education classes taught.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($4,709 – 5,552/monthly) 9-month contract
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com.
Proposed Hire Date: August 12, 2019
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: June 06, 2019
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefits/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.