Coordinator of Student Affairs & RecruitmentWestern Piedmont Community College
Coordinator of Student Affairs & Recruitment
Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Management, the Coordinator is responsible for developing and supervising student co-curricular activities and retention programs, as well as recruiting activities for the College
- Education, background and/or training equivalent to a bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s Degree in related field of Admissions, Higher Education, Recruiting, Program Planning or Communication preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both group and individual situations required.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google apps and other media software required.
- Two years of experience in admissions, student activities, recruiting, program planning or related area and experience in student recruitment preferred.
- Knowledge of the scope, function and philosophy of student co-curricular programs in higher education.
- Some overnight travel as well as the coordination of Student Affairs and Recruiting activities after normal business hours will be required.
- Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
Physical Demands: The functions of the job are usually performed sitting, standing and walking, but may involve some amount of stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting up to 50 lbs., walking, carrying, and other movements may be required. All individuals are required to be able to perform these movements without a significant risk of injury to themselves or others, or to otherwise demonstrate or explain how they can perform the essential functions listed above.
Salary: Hiring Range - Minimum to Midpoint ($2,761 – $3,450/monthly)
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: September 01, 2018
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.