Director, Small Business CenterWestern Piedmont Community College
The Director, Small Business Center is responsible for delivering high quality programs and seminars/workshops for small business owners of Burke County.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education Administration or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in business management required.
- Excellent written and oral communication and human resource skills required.
- Teaching/training background preferred.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,280 – 4,100/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com.
Proposed Hire Date: July 01, 2019
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: June 09, 2019
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefits/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.