Instructor, CosmetologyWestern Piedmont Community College
The Cosmetology Instructor reports to the Coordinator of Cosmetology. This position is an instructional position and requires maintaining a workload based on college policy. In addition to the regular responsibilities of classroom teaching, instructors should demonstrate concern for their own professional growth, for their immediate fields of interest, for the education profession in general, and for the progress and well-being of the entire College community.
For additional responsibilities and duties, please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
1. Associate Degree or Diploma in Cosmetology or related field.
2. Possession of a valid, unencumbered Cosmetology License and Instructor’s License issued by the North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Art.
3. Three years of increasingly responsible experience in cosmetology.
4. Good oral and written communication and computer skills required.
5. Prior teaching experience at a post-secondary level preferred.
6. Previous administrative/managerial experience with demonstrated leadership ability preferred.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($4,094 – 4,907/monthly) 12-month contract
Proposed Hire Date: January 02, 2018
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: October 20, 2017
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.