Instructor, NursingWestern Piedmont Community College
As a member of the nursing faculty team, under the direction of the Nursing Director, the instructor participates in the development, instruction and evaluation of the Nursing Program and is involved in other College related activities.
1. Master’s Degree in Nursing required.
2. Master’s Degree in Nursing Education preferred.
3. Minimum of 2 years clinical nursing practice required.
4. Teaching experience required.
5. Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina required.
6. Membership in professional organizations.
7. Must meet the NCBON education requirements within 3 years of hire.
Salary: Minimum to Midpoint ($4,617 – 5,552/monthly) 9-month contract.
Proposed Hire Date: January 2, 2018
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: Until Filled
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourage campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.