PROJECT MANAGERWestern Piedmont Community College
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following: manage the creation of training curriculum for Pre-Hire and Post-Hire training sessions; manage applicant in-processing and screening for industry clients; assist client HR in screening applicants for various positions; deliver training curriculum content to pre-hire and post-hire classes (may involve evening hours and Saturday training); provide guidance to client HR on selection of qualified applicants for additional testing and on-boarding; organize client SMEs who will present during post-hire training; complete all required paperwork and administrative tasks associated with setting up training, managing classes and post-class reporting; and follow up with newly hired employees to help insure their success and to determine ways to improve the training process.
1. Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Systems or Mechatronics required.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
3. Five years of work experience in advanced manufacturing industry required.
4. Experience teaching adults in an industry setting preferred.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Excellent computer skills including database management software and Excel preferred.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($2,843 – 3,554/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue Morganton, NC 28655
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.