Simulation/Lab CoordinatorWestern Piedmont Community College
As a member of the nursing faculty team under the Nursing Director, the Simulation/Lab Coordinator is responsible for the organization and maintenance of the Simulation, Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, and Practice Labs; meeting the learning needs of students and faculty in lab/simulation settings.
- BSN required.
- Master’s Degree with a concentration in Nursing Education preferred.
- Two or more years of Clinical practice required.
- Simulation experience preferred.
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
- Membership in one or more professional organizations.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($4,486 – 5,552/monthly) 9-month contract
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com
Proposed Hire Date: August 12, 2019
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: July 03, 2019
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College, 1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.