Line Cook- $2000 Sign On Bonus!
Windsor Run is a beautiful 60-acre continuing care retirement community in the town of Matthews in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
The Grove Restaurant at Windsor Run is hiring Line Cooks who can bring their passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef-inspired culinary creations that set us apart from our competitors.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our residents’ lives every day.
- Consistently prepare all meals and menu items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Assure the proper portioning, plating, temperature, and presentation of meals.
- Use your culinary talents to cook high-quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Quality of life; Not your typical late-night restaurant hours.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours.
- Training and career opportunities in a high-growth, stable company.
- Top-of-the-line culinary equipment, safe and clean kitchen environment.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.