Adjunct Faculty Fall 2020
Wingate University is seeking applicants to fill several part-time, adjunct teaching positions for the
upcoming Fall 2020 (August) semester in the following areas:
* Art- Ceramics
* Art – Graphic Art
* English - University Writing & Research
* English - Global Perspectives in Literature
* Management - Organization Theory & Behavior
* Political Science - Global Perspectives in Economics and Political Science
* Religion - Global Perspectives in Scripture
* Sociology - Introduction to Sociology
* Exercise Science - Intro to Resistance Training
* Exercise Science - Applied Nutrition
* Physical Education Personal Fitness and Wellness
These part-time positions will primarily teach in-person classes on our main campus, unless otherwise specified.
Ideal candidates will have a master’s degree,18 graduate hours in the discipline and college teaching experience.
More information about Wingate University can be found at http://www.wingate.edu.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About us: Wingate, a comprehensive, independent and growing university, serves more than 3,600 students in North Carolina. Founded in 1896, the University offers 35 undergraduate majors as well as graduate and professional programs. Wingate is home to the Cannon College of Arts and Sciences, the Levine College of Health Sciences, the Byrum School of Business, the Thayer School of Education and the School of Sport Sciences.