Executive AssistantWinthrop University Foundation
Location - Rock Hill, SC
Compensation - commensurate with experience
The Winthrop University Foundation is accepting applications for an Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors. Qualified candidates will possess superior written/verbal communication and time management skills, coupled with excellent follow-through to set priorities and complete assigned tasks. Applicants should exhibit a positive attitude and the ability to provide excellent customer service to constituents. This position will work collaboratively with the Foundation and Advancement teams, along with other divisions on campus to support the University's mission.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage appointment calendars; schedule and prepare for executive level meetings and serve as board liaison.
- Manage all communication with Board members, including meeting minutes, online board portal and board newsletter.
- Update content on Foundation website as needed.
- Prepare and distribute contribution receipts and acknowledgements to donors.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail distribution daily.
- Assist staff with special projects as needed.
Education Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree required
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years' experience in an Administrative/Executive role supporting Executive Level; five years' experience preferred. Experience in higher education and/or nonprofit sector is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required; proficiency in internet navigation/skills required; experience with Blackbaud Enterprise database or similar product is a plus.
- Proven ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize duties, with strong attention to detail.
- Perform periodic errands as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Strong and dependable work ethic.
- Maintain professional focus in a work environment, exercising discretion related to personal matters.
- Exhibit professional conduct and work attire.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the position's duties and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may be assigned, which should not be construed as expanding the position's role, scope and/or grade.