Purchasing ManagerWrico Stamping of NC
Wrico Stamping, a leader in the metal stamping industry, seeks a customer/detail oriented, with purchasing experience in metal fabrication industry, AS400 user, material and inventory control, requisitions knowledge, self-starting person with positive attitude with smooth flow of office work process. Requirements include English reading and math skills, and data entry experience. CPM is a plus.
- Review new jobs and correct as needed: material calculations, allocations and hardware in computer, distribute P.O., part cards, cost cards and job cards as needed.
- Locate sources of supply and check reliability of suppliers; obtain quotations and make comparisons.
- Consult appropriate people/departments when substitutions may be advantageous or when problems arise.
- Control material inventory; work from and run material shortage report.
- Purchase materials needed for jobs and stock; issue P.O.’s; work with shear operators regarding material received and material needed.
- Expedite open PO’s when necessary.
- Set up discounts.
- Update vendor catalog file as needed.
- Approve all purchases made by purchasing assistant; review all requisitions and all invoices.
- Posts shear tickets, return to stock.
- Daily Material Shortage Report.
Experience: Purchasing experience required, preferably in the metal fabrication industry (or manufacturing) and AS400 user,.
Apply Now to email your resume.
Apply in person to: Human Resources, Wrico Stamping of NC, 10134 Industrial Drive, Pineville, NC 28134-6516 Fax 704-554-5651