Office PersonnelDor Foods
Charlotte, North Carolina Full time
Posted on September 9, 2017
Seeking motivated individual looking for long term employment with established company in the Charlotte area.
Basic office experience, computer, some accounting knowledge and
willing to learn. Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
Some job responsibilities might include:
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Perform other office duties as assigned
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.